"YOU PEOPLE"

Got my OWN mic, stage, key, seat & door!

Double D’s

on December 6, 2018

America master DOUBLE D’s.

Distance and Dollars.

I always teach my children it is NEVER about their ability but ALWAYS availability.  If they have access to whatever the can and will master whatever

To make sure our inner city children are locked out, kept down and unable to compete and wear WHITE COLLARS  AND COATS they created DOUBLE D’S  and I call it the invisible WE SERVE ONLY sign.

IN AREAS WHERE EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES ARE THE TICKET TO WHERE THEY WANT AND NEED TO GO BUT YET, THEY CUT EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES FOR POOR BLACK STUDENTS. THEY ARE SEEN AS A PRIVILEGE AND NOT A WAY UP AND OUT OF THE INNER CITY. WE HAVE MAD SKILLS, TALENTS, VISIONS, CREATIVE JUICES THAT ARE JUST INNATE BUT IF WE HAD THE EXTRAS AND THE PROFESSIONALS THAT ACCOMPANY IT;WE WOULD NOT ONLY SOAR BUT SOAR QUICKLY AND JUST DOMINATE AND THAT IS SOMETHING AMWERICA CAN NOT AND DO NOT WANT US TO HAVE.

IN AREAS WHERE EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES ARE THE TICKET TO WHERE THEY WANT AND NEED TO GO BUT YET, THEY CUT EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES FOR POOR BLACK STUDENTS BUT SALARIES ARE BIG AS HELL……

AS A FIGHTING PARENT…….

I UNDERSTAND MY POWER
I UNDERSTAND MY VOICE
I UNDERSTAND UNITY
I KNOW THAT WITHOUT MY CHILDREN, THE DISTRICT LOSE MONEY
I KNOW THAT TOGETHER WE WILL WIN!

African American Busting Myths now?
O REALLY?

These people really need to get some where and sit down.

If our children were provided the SAME opportunities and extracurricular activities on a golden academic platter and their parents weren’t overlooked for reputable employment then there would REALLY BE NO NEED FOR D AND D.

Our athletes should be MODEL students:

1. ATTEND SCHOOL EVERYDAY
2. COME PREPARED WITH ALL SUPPLIES
3. EXHIBIT HIGH ACADEMIC STANDARDS
4. EXHIBITING LEADERSHIP
5. SHOWING GOOD CHARACTER
6. RESPECT ALL STAKE HOLDERS
7. ABIDE MY LAWS SET IN PLACE BY THE SCHOOL AND DISTRICT
8. BE CIVICALLY ENGAGED

If THIS is asking TOO DAMN much THEN they should NOT be athletes!!!

THEY ARE STUDENTS FIRST and if memory serves ME CORRECTLY, athletics is EXTRAcurricular.

If they can’t MASTER the 8, there is NO WAY IN HELL EXTRA should be permitted! #stripthemfromtheteam

We all know that ourr athletes produce on the court, field and gym because of the SHARED DEMANDS AND EXPECTATIONS AND SET GOALS.

They are believed in, exposed to grwatnessUr expsoure, experience, expectations, extracurriculars, are just that YOURS if U c one that U know is NOT where U R; don’t look down…GO DOWN AND ELEVATE. They too want Ur experiences, expectations, extracurriculars….TEACH, REACH, SHOW, and UNCONIDTIONALLY LOVE!!! It REALLY DOES TAKE A VILLIAGE…U REMEMBER YOUR VILLAGE THAT HAD A HAND IN YOUR RIGHT NOW MOMENTS…DONCHA??????

D & D!

D & D is the game changer when it comes to opportunity, exposure, and crafting what comes natural.

D & D is what dictates NOT what is within but how a country assure YOU CAN’T AND WON’T.

D & D is the root of who excels and fails BUT not really.

D & D is the zoning to differentiate between the haves and have not.

D & D is the mastermind of one who want to rid the MASTERMINDS.

D & D is when DISTANCE and DOLLARS dictate what our children in the inner city have access minus the heart disease and stress causes by attempting to expose, support, assure and make SHIT happen for them that should just come AUTOMATIC because they are DUE IT ALSO.

One Response to “Double D’s”

1. Neva Sprung says:

As long as school dollars are distributed according to the wealth in the school district, these grave inequities will continue to exist. Our children (ALL children are critical for our futures – for all of us. We need well-educated children. State governments must bite the bullet and create a fair division of those tax dollars for education. While I try to think what else I can do now to change this, I will use Resist.bot to write to the governor.