"YOU PEOPLE"

Got my OWN mic, stage, key, seat & door!

I SEE US!

on April 27, 2024

No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available.

I SAW WHERE COACH MELANIE DAVIS PUT OUT THE CALL AND SUMMONED THE COMMUNTY AND THE COMMUNITY SHOWED UP, THIS IS WHAT FAMILY IS ABOUT AND THIS IS WHAT WE NEED TO TEACH OUR CHILDREN THAT THIS IS WHAT SUSTAINED US.

WHEN WE CAN’T OTHERS CAN

WHEN WE WON’T OTHERS WILL

WHEN WE LACK OTHERS REPLENISH

WHEN WE ARE WITHOUT OTHERS SHOW UP

THIS IS NOT A TIME OF BOWED HEAD BUT REALIZATION THAT, THIS IS WHAT WE ARE ABOUT AND WHAT WE DO, SHOW UP FOR OUR CHILDREN AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE STRAIGHT.

THE WOMEN AND MEN WHO SAID I GOT YOU, WAIT, LET ME RUN CHECK AND IT IS FREE, YOU KNOW THE COMMUNITY AND THE SACRIFICES THEIR PARENTS MAKE FOR THEM DAILY AND TO THROW ALL THINGS ASIDE AND RISE TO THE OCASSION SPEAKS TO THE LOVE WE HAVE ALWAYS HAD, THE RESPECT WE ALWAYS HAD, THE EMPATHY WE ALWAYS HAD, THE SYMPATHY WE ALWAYS HAD AND THE SUPPORT WE ALWAYS GAVE.

THIS MADE ME FEEL THAT THERE IS HOPE!

I AM LOVING THE LOVE!

COACH MELANIE PATRICE DAVIS WHEN I TELL YOU THAT YOU GOT ME IN TEARS AS I TYPE!!!!!

I CAN SEE YOU AS A LITTLE GIRL SITTING IN THE BACK OF ST. PAUL BAPTIST CHURCH ON BOND WITH YOUR FAMILY AS A FAMILY AND THE VARIOUS ROLES YOU PLAYED BUT TA DAY, I SAW THE BLUEPRINT, GPS, LEGACY OF SOME POWERFUL WOMEN:

NELLIE RUSH

BEVERLY MCDONALD

LUEREATHA GRIFFIN

ROSE GRIFFIN

AND OTHER POWERFUL EDUCATORS OF WHO I AM CONFIDENT ARE LOOKING DOWN SO PROUD JUST AS I AM.

CHARAMAINE SAVAGE DREAM WAS TO GET THIS GOING, MR. STERLING DREAM WAS TO GET THIS GOING……

MAYBE YOU ARE REALLY ON TO SOMETHING, I CAN DREAM, WISH AND HOPE CAN’T I?

@debrabamidele89

#madeafamilyreunion #cicelytyson #tylerperrymovies #blackstories #comedy #fyp #LikeAMonarch #fypシ #foryou #foryoupage #SephoraConcealers #movieclips

♬ original sound – Debra Agbejimi

THEY SAY ONE BAD APPLE SPOIL THE BUNCH BUT THIS BAD APPLE PRODUCED THE RIPENESS WE KNEW AND KNOW US TO BE, I AM FULLY AWARE THAT THIS WAS A CATALYST OF US COMING TOGETHER RETHINKING OUR PRIORITIES AND BEING……

Muhammad Ali’s advice to his daughters…………..
An incident transpired when Muhammad Ali’s daughters arrived at his home wearing clothes that were quite revealing. Here is the story as told by one of his daughters:
“When we finally arrived, the chauffeur escorted my younger sister, Laila, and me up to my father’s suite. As usual, he was hiding behind the door waiting to scare us. We exchanged many hugs and kisses as we could possibly give in one day. My father took a good look at us. Then he sat me down on his lap and said something that I will never forget. He looked me straight in the eyes and said, “Hana, everything that God made valuable in the world is covered and hard to get to. Where do you find diamonds? Deep down in the ground, covered and protected. Where do you find pearls? Deep down at the bottom of the ocean, covered up and protected in a beautiful shell. Where do you find gold? Way down in the mine, covered over with layers and layers of rock. You’ve got to work hard to get to them.” He looked at me with serious eyes. “Your body is sacred. You’re far more precious than diamonds and pearls, and you should be covered too.”