"YOU PEOPLE"

Got my OWN mic, stage, key, seat & door!

A Red Circle

on May 25, 2020

I refuse to KISS ANYONE ass when it comes to BLACK LIBERATION.

I refuse to bow down to WHITE FOLKS who control the purse strings attached to what should come automatic to BLACK PEOPLE AND OUR LIBERATION

I refuse to tread lightly for grants, scholarships, fellowships or monetary awards because America love to see us looking like monkeys in a jungle to get things that should be AUTOMATIC TO US AS WELLL AS BLACK PEOPLE AND OUR LIBERATION

I was searching for A Red Circle Cashapp to deposit in this organization and realized that Erica and I aren’t connected any longer on RACEbook.

As the words of Dr. Khalid Abdul Muhammad, ” “When white folks can’t defeat you, they’ll always find some Negro, some boot-licking, butt-kissing, bamboozled, half-baked, half-fried, sissified, punkafied, pasteurized, homogenized n—a that they can trot out in front of you!”

We have extensive RESEARCH on poverty, hunger, homelessness, health care, education malpractice, trauma, abuse and other ills that plague the POOR BLACK communities in AMERICA and it is INTENTIONAL that neither nor is eradicated.

Before these children end up in this cycle of ills, neglect, abuse, their PARENTS are just left to heal themselves and deal with whatever life they are slung.

I along with other inner city dwellers dont need organizations in place collecting checks that can and should go to us, CLEARLY we can manage.

DAMN, THAT’S IT!

A RED CIRCLE is not about ERADICATING OR DISMANTLING these social ills and injustices because they get money for preserving and maintaining poverty, lack and oppression.

I believed in God, I was taught about God and his miraculous power and works.

I knew my role as a Godly person so I thought, God was drilled into my soul, GOD!

It took me to become a protester and TRUE advocate to get it.

It took me to share my mental WHAT IFs to get it.

It took me to GET REAL with this world, where I was, how I felt and the set up of this country to get it.

It took me to step away from education to get it.

It took a changed heart and mind towards my family to get it, it took me to to SEE my family to get it.

I got that THIS IS HOW IT GOES:

Learn
Earn
Discern
Advocate
Elevate
Appreciate

I did it all but FOUGHT EARNING.

I REALLY DIDN’T GET that was a MAJOR component to my fight, heartache and struggle for those in need.

I looked at it as evil while simultaneously knowing it was a necessity.

I thought about our federal, state and local organizations who helped when it was convenient or beneficial for them.

My adage was, “If you can bandage it; you can eradicate it.”

I got angry with nonprofits because they exploited knowingly and willfully the POOR, OPPRESSED,  UNEMPLOYED, IGNORANT AND UNHEALTHY.

I found it noteworthy that NONPROFIT started with NO or NON.

I felt that NONprofits cared more about themselves than eradicating the root cause of our issues.

I felt that if there was an ounce of sincerity in their justice work, they would get to the root cause and flip policies so we could ALL enjoy LIFE, LIBERTY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS AS FULL CITIZENS.

We are all privy that it takes reputable employment along with a liveable wage to eradicate these atrocious acts and inhumane treatment of BLACK FOLKS.

We are ALL privy that it is our basic needs that can’t and aren’t being met due to employment and income discrimination.

We are ALL privy that there is nothing like a place to live such as in safe communities but reputable employment and liveable wages assure us that we will remain in impoverished areas.

We are ALL privy that all of these ills that plague the poor, you see, hear and know what’s going on but it also bring major profit of which says IT IS NOT REAL.

What comes automatic for WHITE FOLKS should be for everyone in America, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE BLACK.l, we are the NONESSENTIALS upholding everyone.

So can we stop the greed and eradicate the need?

NAAAAAAAA NONESSENTIALS make AMERICA go round and round and BLACK FACES lead the circular and spiral movements.

They legislate US the poorest education

They legislate US zoned areas that cause mental issues, bronchial issues, preexisting conditions and major health risks

They legislate these intentional actions and then they criminalize the “RESEARCHED” effects of the very things they legislate, permit and create through benign neglect

They legislate US education malpractice

They legislate US curriculum discrimination

They shove NOTHING BUT college down OUR lives

They push US into this foreign atmosphere called college and say IT IS FOR OUR GOOD

WE make decisions that are detrimental because of legislated ignorance

WE graduate EVENTUALLY drowning in debt because of the choices WE made

WE know that NO ONE make us make these choices and at the same time, WE ARE THE BIRTHERS, DOULAS, VILLAGE AMBASSADORS AND CAREGIVERS and well with money comes eradicating needs, issues, stress and pain

WE are told WE are OVERQUALIFIED of which is why they can’t pay us what we’re worth or can hire US for that matter as they may have NO degree, experience or qualifications

WE are told just because WE go to college doesn’t mean WE WILL GET A JOB IN OUR FIELD OF STUDY, ONLY AFTER WE HAVE GRADUATED

Now, WE can’t even THINK about paying bills because WE are hit with such a hard BLOW

Now, we are in debt, and have NO job of which equals bad credit scores which equals irresponsible decision making and other made up lies about us (Invisible Whites Only Sign)

Now, here comes our saviors, THE NONprofits who need us, who are opportunists and willing to serve us crumbs……

I had a hard time, looking through different lens then I saw people I once respected, who were elected official for the people yet steal from the poor, need the most POWERFUL to remain disengaged, keep them illiterate and detached to make themselves above them, it became too much to do and handle but now CLEARLY understood.

My heart was right.

My words strengthened, empowering and inspirational most definitely REAL AF because you dont get to speak ABOUT what I am dealt without me.

My showing up was intentional.

Yet, if I can’t meet tangible needs it all meant nothing to those in need.

BUT MY VISION IS NOT TO KEEP THEM DOWN AND OUT TO DO THUSLY.

THIS POPULATION HAVE MASTERED CEO STATUS WITH NO COACHING, HELP OR REDIRECTION.