"YOU PEOPLE"

Got my OWN mic, stage, key, seat & door!

I THINK NOT!

on May 17, 2022

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ksdk.com/amp/article/news/local/saint-louis-zoo-dropping-reservation-system-attendance-limits/63-cdf445f9-7fbe-43dd-bf35-8e5c4305328f

White supremacy is a bitch. I will never forget when I learned that the zoo had classes for small children who just KNEW they would become a veterinarian. They EXUDE their live, care, compassion and desire to work with animals.

The ST. LOUIS ZOO have homeschool days and times, check below…..

https://fun4stlkids.com/Programs-Classes/Homeschool-Enrichment/Saint-Louis-Zoo-Homeschool-Programs/View-details

Our baby girl was adamant, determined and confident that she would become a veterinarian.

She just had that INTUITION and LOVE bigger than life.  Talking about a true empathy?

When I first learned about this reservation shananigans of the St. Louis Zoo, I knew my pen had to wield and words go hard, unafraid and intentional.

My children decided to get together with some friends and enjoy a day at the zoo and realized, WE DIDN’T MAKE RESERVATIONS.

This mom immediately went into action.

The reservation of a public park that all tax payers pay is as I call that INVISIBLE WHITES ONLY SIGNS.

America rely on property taxes but the highest paying tax payers who are the low wage earners are AS USUAL being denied access, opportunities and inclusion?

White folks love to come up with policies of exclusion, discrimination and omission at the very need, working class.  They said “overcrowding, I guess they in that crowd control rubbish

Stand back and look at where we are now in America:

#ArthurJensen argued that Blacks had a lower IQ than whites and it was genetic.

Make it make sense……

America literally legislate through policy, rules, laws, mandates, codes:
Lack
Deprivation
Lies
Omission
Rejection
Denial

Exclusion
Oppression
Poverty

Benign Neglect perpetuates it.

How do you legislate all of this and we STILL rise up, show up, give up, speak up and over produce?

With the RESERVATION OF A PUBLIC PARK, it speak loudly to:

Classism
Racism
Discrimination

I THINK NOT

One Response to “I THINK NOT!”

1. Mary Dulberg says:

Well said!
    Why do we have to pay to visit museums? What does that say? Why do we steal from our kids’ present days for their futures by working forever, underpaid and overworked.